The links below refer to websites and forms useful during your education program.
- Study Guide: see all information about the education program like courses and minor programs.
- Student portal: this is where you find links to for instance your student e-mail account, the sports centre and your personal schedule.
- Blackboard: this is where teachers upload all course related informations and documents.
- Schedules: consult the schedules of all courses, education programmes and study spaces.
- WZP.info: op watzijndeplannen.info vind je de laatste informatie over landelijke en universitaire regels rond studeren.
- International Office: for question relating to studying abroad or international internships.
- Career Service: for guidance to finding internships, jobs and for all question relating to job applications (and interviews) and job market orientation. Check the website for useful information, an overview of workshops or make an appointment for personal advice or resume checks.
Forms and regulations
- Extra resit exams: when you have not passed an exam within two attempts, you are obliged to request a third examination with this form.
- OERs: The Onderwijs- en Examenreglementen (education and examination regulations) contain all rules determined for the education program.
staff members, but also students, may find information about the university, student participation and human resources on the Radboudnet.
this is where you find the e-mail sent to your student account and where you can adjust your settings.
- DHZ: On the DIY page you can view and adjust your mailing address setting.
Computer- & Communicatiezaken (computer and communication affairs) is the place for consulting about IT-related questions and problems.
- Voxweb: the Vox, Radboud University’s independent magazine, has a news overview on the website.
The Algemeen Nijmeegs Studentenblad (general student magazine of Nijmegen) is created solely by students and maintains a website.